Thursday, March 24, 2011

Testing Windows Live Writer

Formatting text for Blogger can be a nightmare, if you generate content in MS Word.
Word complicates the process and makes it a time intensive nightmare (have you ever looked at the code behind Word?) Testing this Blogger for Word plug-in to see if it does the trick or if I have to find another work around! Well after much fiddling (this is the 3rd time I’ve tried to get Blogger For Word to work for Word 2007 over the past 2 years) - the following conclusion. TA DA!
MS Word 2007 and 2010 DO NOT WORK WITH BLOGGER, in spite of Microsoft’s claims. Trust me, people have spent hours trying to make it work. You can try yourself, search the help forums. I bit the bullet and got the Windows Live Writer for XP. That's how I’m composing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment